“We develop in and through relationships. Each new relationship experience presents another opportunity to move, sense and feel in deeper, more creative, and more fulfilling ways.” - Fogel
What is Group therapy ?
Therapeutic Groups offer us a beautiful canvas to gain new connections, insights and outlook. Group membership teaches us to be a witness and be witnessed. Typically a closed group has 5-7 members who unhurriedly journey together and - deep-dive on a chosen theme of curiocity and interest.
What you can expect from me as a group leader ?
- Criss cross between expressive art therapy, Psychodrama and T groups (process work).
- Offer safe, gentle, attentive, spacious and reflective process.
- Create an experiential, depth oriented and creative experience.
- 40-60 AUD [90 minutes-Online per participant]
- Sliding scale.
- Ask for in-person rates.
- Enroll in an upcoming open group .
- Interested to constitute a group of like-minded peers & colleagues.
- An organization keen to custom design a reflective or therapeutic group .
Poetic expression of being in a group
Knitting threads that meet Separateness that merges Connection within
Groups - 2021 & 2020
Weekly expressive arts therapy for vulnerable young adults - Homelessness service.
rISE - Expressive art therapy for victim survivors - Specialist Family violence service.