“The task of therapy is not to eliminate suffering but to give a voice to it, to find a form in which it can be expressed. Expression is itself transformation; this is the message that art brings. The therapist then would be an artist of the soul, working with sufferers to enable them to find the proper container for their pain, the form in which it would be embodied.” ~ Stephen K. Levine
- Encourage mind-body-emotion-nervoussystem-spirit integration.
- Intuitively shift between creative modalities for the therapeutic process to deepen.
- Sense the present moment as a ‘wise guide’ of the past patterns.
- Co-create a non judgemental playful exploratory space to attend to whatever emerges in the ‘here & now’.
- Nurture the therapeutic relationship towards safety, trust and congruence.
- Co-journey to reclaim self-love, compassion and acceptance.
- To treat YOU with respect and unconditional positive regard.
- To stay present to YOU and between US in the ‘here & now’.
- To trust the wisdom of YOUR body, emotions and intuition.
- To attune to YOUR unconscious processes.
- To leverage the expressive, creative & action methods from a trauma informed & culturally sensitive lens.
- 100-135 AUD [60 minutes-Online]
- Sliding scale.
- BIPOC individuals can ask for concession.
- Ask for in-person rates.
Poetic extract for Individual therapy
Effortless flow Shifting bodies Us in the now Time stands still